Some of these jokes I have found on the Internet and re-wrote to suit my taste.
Others are jokes and funny stories I have written. More jokes to come...
And speaking of jokes for meetings...
Make it personal. Don't limit yourself to pre-written jokes from the internet, books or old magazines. Think of humorous incidents that you've seen, heard or happened to you in various settings. Can you condense funny happenings in 1 to 3 minutes?
- Your last family gathering
- Stories from the office
- Antics of children
- Fun pet stories
- Vacation incidents
- Family stories of yore...
- The time auntie stripped down to her underwear to retrieve a big fish she had hooked during a vacation at the lake.
- The practical joke that backfired on your mischievous uncle.
- A pet's first reaction to snow or ice.
- Family mis connections or misunderstandings
- The time you got one over on the boss
- You think you have it tough?
- When I was your age I had to walk across 10 feet of shag carpet to change the channel on the TV
- When I was your age I had to use a dial phone
- When I was your age we only had 3 TV stations
- When I was your age all the popular music was on AM radio
- When I was your age gasoline was 10 cents per gallon and you could jump on a car hood without scratching the paint
Jokes and humorous tall tales work great for to put audiences in a jovial mood.
- Pirate Day Joke
- Bob. the train engineer
- Betty and Bob Factory Workers
- Cursed is the Beardless leader
- Betty Bakes Cookies
- Fifty Bucks is Fifty Bucks
- Bob, the Biker and the Girl
- Bob and Betty Old Friends
- The Duck and Bartender Bob
- Sea Side Restaurant
- Betty Reads the Exorcist
- Bob meets Betty, the Princess Frog
- Bob and Betty and the Parking Cop
- Bob and the Neighborhood Bullies
- Betty's Broken Windows
- Sandy the Siberian Tiger